Trips to Pyramids from Hurghada one day tour to visit Mohammed Ali Mosque best tourist in Egypt
Mohammed Ali Mosque is one of the most famous mosques in Cairo, where many Egyptians come. There is this magnificent mosque inside the great citadel of Saladin. We will learn more about all the information about this mosque.
When was the Mosque of Muhammad Ali established?
Since the establishment of the citadel of Saladin and remained the seat of government in the reign of the Ayyubid state and the Mamluk state and until the era of the Ottoman rulers and continued until the era of Khedive Ismail until the seat of government to the palace Abdeen
Trips to Pyramids from Hurghada:
The Turkish architect Yusuf Beshnaq, whose design is similar to Sultanahmet mosque in Astana, has some minor changes.
– When Muhammad Ali Pasha came to power, he repaired the walls of the castle and established some palaces, schools and offices.
– The construction of the Mohammed Ali Mosque in 1830 began with the ruins of abandoned old Mamluk buildings.
– The mosque was built in 1848 AD during the reign of Abbas Pasha.
– This Ottoman-built mosque built in Istanbul, built on an area of 5000 square meters, is a square-shaped building with a length of 41 meters. The center has a large dome with a diameter of 21 meters and a height of 52 meters. Four semi-domes around the large dome so that the mosque is completely covered.
– Cover the mosque from the inside and the four shoulders with a piece of alabaster at an altitude of 11.50 meters and above this marble colored animation.
Trips to Pyramids from Hurghada to cairo:
– The domes are decorated and decorated with colored and gilded inscriptions
– In the western corner, the tomb of Muhammad Ali al-Kabir, with a marble structure decorated with decorations and beautiful writings, is surrounded by a chamber of bronze.
– The original platform of this mosque is the large pulpit made of wood decorated with gilded decoration. I am for the small Marmara pulpit located at the left of the mihrab where King Farouk ordered it in 1939.
Trips to Pyramids from Hurghada, This mosque is lit with beautiful crystal chandeliers and is mediated by many glass grills. The number of grills within the mosque is 365 times the number of days of the year.
– On both sides of the western side of the mosque there are two graceful cylindrical towers, these two buildings were built in the Turkish authorized model and each height 82 meters.
– Mohammed Ali Mosque has three doors, a door in the middle on the sea side, the second door in the middle of the tribal side, and the third door in the middle of the west side.
– The area of the mosque is 53 meters in size and its walls are covered with a cover of marble
– Mohammed Ali Mosque appeared on the Egyptian coin of the category of 20.
Sometimes this mosque is called Al-Marmar mosque because of the frequent use of al-Marmara and precious stones inside.
A number of presidents and senior statesmen visited the mosque, including Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in 2012 and French President François Oland in 2016.
Trips to Pyramids from Hurghada Dates of the visit of Muhammad Ali Mosque:
The mosque is available for visiting all days of the week, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Ticket prices for Mohammed Ali Mosque:
The price of the entry of the citadel of Saladin is 50 Egyptian pounds per person
Buchung Ausflüge Hurghada und